Food Manager Certification
Preparation means Protection
If you're not in compliance or your employees need re-certification, FSA Training classes will help make the certification process simple and affordable!
Certified Professional Food Manager (CPFM) Testing
Read the state requirements for manager training/certification:
Manager Certification Training required by Florida Law
If you have questions about the requirements for the manager exam please call our offices at (888) 372-3232 or see Manager Certification Facts.
Why ServSafe Certification?
- Because food safety impacts your customers, your employees and your business. With so much on the line, the right preparation means everything.
- Because you will have the highest standard of food safety training and certification,
your professional credibility is validated. Your national certification is valid in all 50
- Because the ServSafeTM Food Protection Manager Certification is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP).
- Because the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Exam is valid, reliable and legally defensible.
- Because it's the certification the industry trusts. In fact, more than 3 million ServSafe Food Protection Manager certifications have been awarded to date.
- Because ServSafe Certification meets the needs of today's diverse industry. Written examination booklets are offered in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French Canadian and large print.
Where is the next class available?
Training Classes offered in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando
Tampa, Jacksonville, West Palm Beach, Naples, online and in your facility
*Private on-site group training for classes of 10 or more is available. Please call for group training registration and pricing.
Who should attend?
Retailers • Manufacturers • Processors • Operators • Handlers
Restaurants / Caterers / Bars / Taverns / Pubs / Hotels / Social Clubs / Night Clubs / Airports / Stadiums / Arenas / Gaming Halls / Riverboats / Casinos / Cruise Ships / Carnivals / Festivals / Amusements/ Supermarkets / C-stores / Bakeries / Delis / Snack Bars / Kiosks / Colleges & Universities / Schools / Business & Industry / Healthcare / SeniWhere is the next class available?
Which course should I attend?
ServSafe Course Review
and CPFM Exam
Re-certifying or Already Have the ServSafe Essentials Guide with the 2009 FDA Revisions
- 6-hr classroom training with ServSafe Instructor
- Exam prep and ServSafe CPFM Exam
- Certification valid for five years
- Exam (available in multi-language.)
- Course fee:
$130 without Study Guide
No study guide is included.
Avoid having to re-take the exam!
FSA strongly recommends all participants have a CPFM study guide.
Pass guarantee only applies to complete certification course.